Our Cadence logistics team are trained to cultivate strong, service-oriented relationship with our clients to allow for top-level delivery of a wide range of meetings. We developed a white glove approach that ensures we provide the highest quality meeting experience for you and your customers in the medical community.
Our logistics team is experienced with a wide range of meetings from small, intimate settings to large venues with hundreds of participants. Our services may include facilitating one of the following types of meetings:
- Advisory boards that span presentation of the latest clinical trial data to investigators and KOLs or global discussions of reimbursement and market access issues and opportunities with payors, office practice managers, hospital administrators, healthplans, pharmacies or government stakeholders.
- Our scientific content team can seamlessly work with our logistics team to deliver the content portion of these meetings or work with other vendors at the client’s choosing
- Our research teams have deep moderating experience and can support advisory boards as needed or we can collaborate with a relevant KOL or other experts
- Congress Planning & Management
- Roundtable Discussions
- Speaker Training Meetings
- Steering Committee Meetings
- Trade Show & Exhibit Booth Management